Forum Widener David Strona Główna Widener David
David Widener

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

The second round was delayed for 1 hour, 19

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Widener David Strona Główna -> unrabocy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 17, 2018 07:51    Temat postu: The second round was delayed for 1 hour, 19 Odpowiedz z cytatem

ANAHEIM, Calif. Chris Baker Jersey . -- Ryan Getzlaf has been shooting the puck more this season, and its been paying off for himself and his teammates. Getzlaf put Anaheim ahead to stay in the final minute of the first period with his career-high 26th goal, and Corey Perry, Patrick Maroon and Daniel Winnik also scored as the Ducks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-3 Thursday night. Getzlaf, in the first season of an eight-year, $66 million contract extension he signed last March, scored 25 goals during the Ducks 2006-07 Stanley Cup championship season and matched that total in 2008-09. "If he shoots the puck, hes going to score. And he shoots the puck a lot -- a lot more than hes done in the past. So consequently, hes getting goals," coach Bruce Boudreau said in reference to Getzlafs 136 shots on net. The Ducks captain also recorded his second career "Gordie Howe hat trick" -- a goal, an assist, and a fight with Steve Downie. "He said to me earlier that I owed him one from that first game of the season when we fought and he was with Colorado," Getzlaf said. "So he asked me to go, and I thought it an OK time for me to do it." Saku Koivu added an empty-net goal and Frederik Andersen made 27 saves, helping the Ducks improve their NHL-leading record to 40-11-5 and their home mark to 22-2-2. They have won 22 of their last 26 games, and are off to the best start in franchise history. Winnik gave Anaheim a 4-2 lead with a short-handed goal, the ninth allowed this season by the Flyers -- tying Edmonton for the league lead. Koivu broke up a pass in the Ducks zone and went off on a 2-on-1 break with Winnik, who beat Steve Mason to the glove side with 7:34 remaining while teammate Hampus Lindholm was off for high-sticking Claude Giroux. "The way they play on the power play, they get four guys down below the hash marks after a shot," Winnik said after his first goal since Oct. 10. "It was something we knew going into the game, so we felt there could be chances that way and we were fortunate to get one tonight. It felt really good. It was a long time coming. Its nice to get that pressure off me." Andersen is 13-2-0 in his first 15 NHL starts, and hasnt allowed more than three goals in any of them. He has a 1.94 goals-against average, including a two-period relief stint in his NHL debut on Oct. 20, when he earned a 6-3 win in relief against Dallas by stopping all 24 shots he faced after Jonas Hiller left with a 3-1 deficit. "Our depth at goaltending has been outstanding, and when Freddies played hes been unbelievable," Getzlaf said. "Hes a big kid and for a young guy, he plays really calm in the net. Hes not too active, and thats a good sign. Hes a goalie that settles things down back there." Vincent Lecavalier, Matt Read and Michael Raffl scored for the Flyers, and Mason stopped 23 shots following his 33-save shutout against Detroit on Tuesday at Philadelphia. The Flyers are 3-6-2 in their last 11 games following a 7-1-0 stretch. "It was a pretty physical game," Boudreau said. "They were trying to push us around, but I thought we did a pretty good job of standing up for ourselves." Philadelphia came in averaging a league-worst 15.9 penalty minutes, but it was the Ducks who couldnt stay out of the box during the first period as the Flyers cashed in on one of three power plays. Lecavalier beat Andersen through the pads with a 25-foot wrist shot from the right circle, tying it at 1 with 3 seconds left on Matt Beleskeys interference penalty. Getzlaf regained the lead for Anaheim parking himself at the edge of the crease and redirecting Lindholms 50-foot slap shot past Mason with 36 seconds left in the period. Perry made it 3-1 at 10:29 of the second, beating Mason to the glove side from the low slot after getting a cross-ice pass from Getzlaf. The Ducks are 9-0-1 this season when Getzlaf and Perry score goals in the same game, and 23-3-4 under those circumstances since Feb. 1, 2010. "There wasnt a single clean shot from the point the entire night," Mason said. "They did a great job of getting sticks on it, bodies in front. When you have a team like that, it makes it difficult to stop pucks. We controlled a lot of the play, but they were able to get two deflections in there. For the most part, we did a pretty good job." Read scored his 14th goal with 14:12 remaining, after Mark Streits sharp-angle shot from the left corner struck Andersen in the chest and bounced into the net off Reads right leg. NOTES: C Nick Bonino, one of four players to appear in all 56 games for Anaheim, went to the dressing room with an upper-body injury after an open-ice hit from C Zac Rinaldo at 12:38 of the opening period. He played four shifts in the second period before calling it a night. ... Rinaldo returned to the lineup after missing 10 games with a high left ankle sprain. ... Lindholm leads all rookies with a plus-minus figure of plus-25. He was a plus-2 against the Flyers. ... Winniks goal was his second this season and third in his last 96 games. ... The Flyers have connected on the power play in five straight games and 11 of the last 14. ... The Flyers are 26-20-6 since Craig Berube replaced Peter Laviolette as head coach following the teams second consecutive 0-3 start. ... The Ducks are 32-1-2 when scoring three or more goals, and 31-0-2 when allowing fewer than three. They also are 30-1-2 when leading after two periods. Billy Price Bengals Jersey . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. Preston Brown Bengals Jersey .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/mark-walton-jersey/ .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season.DES MOINES, Iowa -- Doug Garwood sent his approach on the 18th hole into the sand and sighed. He was able to joke about it after nearly holing his bunker shot and saving par for a 7-under 65 and a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. "I hit the classic fat shot that the unknown leader hits on 18," Garwood said. "And then after that it was a pretty simple sand shot and I hit it close." The 51-year-old Garwood, making his fourth start of the year and ninth in two years on the 50-and-over tour, had an 11-under 133 total at Wakonda Club. Garwood is a conditionally exempt after blowing a chance to earn a full card when he bogeyed three of his final four holes in the qualifying tournament. If he wins, hell earn full status for the next year. "Ive never been in this position before," Garwood said. "I think what I usually do is I just try to play golf. I set a score, a goal for my round, and I just try to focus on one shot at a time and achieving that. The rest of the time, I cant control what the other guys do. Im sure Ill be nervous. But thats part of the deal." Last year, he tied for second in the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. His best finish this year is a tie for 25th in the Allianz Championship in February. Chris Baker Bengals Jersey. Michael Allen, the Allianz winner, was second after a 66. Mark Calcavecchia and Tom Pernice Jr. were 9 under. Calcavecchia had a 69, and Pernice shot 67. Allen has six career Champions Tour wins, and he pushed himself into a tie for the lead with a birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 14th hole. Allens shot delighted the fans in the grandstand because it meant that beers would be half-price for half an hour -- and Allen joined in the fun by pretending to chug one after sinking his putt. Allen made three straight birdies on the back nine -- and missed three other birdie putts that were within inches of going in. "Win, win, win," Allen said when asked about his mindset for the final round. "Ive got to keep putting well." The second round was delayed for 1 hour, 19 minutes because of lightning in the area, though the conditions remained calm throughout the stoppage in play. The delay didnt bother Chien Soon Lu, who stuck a 60-foot approach to 15 feet on No. 18 once play resumed. Lu then made a right-to-left putt to move into a temporary tie for the lead. Lu was 8 under along with Joe Durant (67), John Riegger (6Cool and Wes Short Jr. (70). Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Sie 17, 2018 07:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Widener David Strona Główna -> unrabocy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: